Welcome to Wilhelm-BPO.com Our company, Wilhelm BPO Enterprise, is incorporated in Malaysia, with the company registration number (-). By using our site, you indicate that you accept the following terms and conditions and the referenced policies, and that you agree to abide by them.
T&Cs last modified: May 30, 2020.
To access the full WBPO website, users have to register for an account, provide accurate, current and complete information, and keep their account information updated. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the rights to suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). We provide users with access to some parts of the Service without your registration as a user. In consideration of your usage of www.wilhelm-bpo.com, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Malaysia or another applicable jurisdiction.
The uses described in these Terms are prohibited, regardless of where on the Site they occur. For example, the activities are prohibited in job posts, proposals, communications/disputes or feedback.
Illegal, Fraudulent, Harmful, or Offensive Uses
You may not use, encourage, promote, facilitate, instruct or induce others to use, the Site or Services for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; for any other illegal, fraudulent, harmful, or offensive purpose; or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive.
Examples of prohibited uses of the Site or Site Services include:
- Seeking, offering, or endorsing illegal, obscene, or pornographic services or activities, including services (i) that would violate the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of another person, entity, service, product, or website or (ii) that would involve the creation, review, or editing of pornographic, erotic, obscene, or sexually explicit material;
- Posting content that is offensive, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, obscene or sexually explicit in nature;
- Seeking, offering, or endorsing any services that would violate WBPO’s Terms of Service or the terms of service of another website or any other contractual obligations;
- Seeking, offering, or endorsing any services that violate the academic policies of any educational institution;
- Fraudulently billing or attempting to fraudulently bill any Client.
- Expressing a preference in a job post or proposal or otherwise unlawfully discriminating on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or any basis protected by applicable law;
- Posting content that is harassing towards another person or violates the rights of a third party;
- Posting identifying information concerning another person;
- Making or demanding bribes;
- Making or demanding payments without the intention of providing or receiving services in exchange for the payment;
- Spamming other Users;
- Using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission, or collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including Account names, from the Site; and
- Engaging in any conduct that is reasonably likely to, or that is intended to harm the Site, including (i) imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load (in our sole discretion) on the Site’s infrastructure; (ii) interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper operation of the Site, or Site Services or any activities conducted on the Site; (iii) bypassing any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any subparts of the Site, including, without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content therein; or (iv) attempting to interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site.
Using the Site Other than For the Intended Purposes
WBPO makes the Site and Services available for Clients and Freelancers to find one another and enter into service relationships. Users are expected to use the Site and Services for their intended purposes, and Users may not use the Site and Services in contravention of their intended purposes. The following are examples of prohibited use of the Site:
- Offering services for the sole purpose of obtaining positive feedback of any kind;
- Requesting, demanding, or receiving free services, including requesting creative talent to submit work as part of the proposal
- Employ with very little or no money, or posting contests in which creative talents submit work with no or very little pay, and only the
- winning submission is paid the full amount;
- Requesting a fee before allowing another User to submit a proposal;
- Posting the same job multiple times so that more than one version remains active at a given time;
- Withholding payment or Work Product, or engaging in any other conduct for the purpose of obtaining positive feedback from another User;
- Attempting to falsify, manipulate, or coerce another User by threatening to give negative feedback;
- Misusing the feedback feature to express views unrelated to the work, such as political, religious, or social commentary;
- Duplicating or sharing accounts;
- Selling, trading, or giving an account to another person without WBPO’s consent;
- Sharing or soliciting contact information such as email, phone number, or Skype ID in a profile or job post;
- Advertising products or services that are outside, or beyond the scope of the WBPO marketplace; and
- Advertising on WBPO to recruit creative talents to join another website or company.
Using the Site to Post False or Misleading Content
All profiles, jobs, proposals, and other content posted to the Site must be truthful and not misleading. Here are examples of prohibited uses:
- Misrepresenting a creative talent’s experience, skills, or information;
- Allowing another person to use your account, which is misleading to other Users;
- Falsely stating or implying a relationship with WBPO or with another company with whom you do not have a relationship;
- Falsely stating or implying a relationship with another User, including an Agency continuing to use a creative talent’s profile or information after the creative talent no longer works with the Agency; and
- Falsely stating that one creative talent will perform the work on a job when another will in fact perform the work, including submitting a proposal or applying for Jobs on behalf of a creative talent who is unable, unwilling, or unavailable to do the work.